life's musings

>> May 23, 2009

How many of you seriously believe Prabhakaran died.? I dont completely.The media has been giving various info.Infact i read different papers n they had me convinced sometimes i should say.And rajpakse has addressed saying the defeat of LTTE and Prabhakaran is not the defeat of tamil ppl.I dont understand how it isnt?? And the fake IPL player did a shadow mystery n shut it off.I was badly hoping to know who it was n he let me down too.Anyway the shadow mystery is interesting too.There were summer showers twice this week n smoothened up the climate.i enjoyed the rain really today evening.Smooth but made me feel sultry.Weekend.I had plans for a movie unfortunately i watched the movie twice before the plan schedule.Once with the family n once with college folks.I hate to admit i ve to reschedule the plan which i dont know how to tell the person who was supposed to accompany me.Hope i m not disappointing.I have become crazy on this song "Vaa Vaa en Devathaiyae" from "Abhiyum Naanum" . I doesnt have the greatest or the best music or video but the best lyrics.Every word is lyk reading out a word from my life journal better to say from my dad's.I associate myself with this movie specially its got my name.There's one more reason.People who know me know i am Daddy's girl. [Little more crazy than the usual] The movie is sought of my life in frames.Not the latter part though coz i havent reached up to that age yet to experience it, but i am pretty sure it will happen that way if thats the situation. I put myself to sleep everyday just listening to that song almost several times.Btw i hve to [had too long b4] mention thanks for the ipod..its awesome n the best gift next to the basket ball ofcourse.Its bcum my best frieeeeeeend these days.Thank you so much.I owe you a lot.i know i dont make sense with all this continously.I started off somewhere n ending it somewhere.Since i am going to chat now..i think i ll brk off now n may b update l8tr..Happy weekend guys..

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP