August Baby!!!!!

>> May 04, 2009

I am an august baby!!! [Not to be taken literally] I happened to read a mail about the personality of the people born in each month.





For August Babies...

outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. self confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "everything's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone".longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld orrestricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious.independent. strong willed. a fighter.





Most of it is true i guess... Except that i never long for freedom..and i dont hate studies..not goody doody though.. but i never really hated it..
Anyone want to know yours ask me i ll fwd d mail...To mention i had to repost this mail to 5 ppl to meet my love of my life... I guess i dont wannna meet him..too lazy ..

P.S :- I guess i am doing too much of blogging.. Will try to stay off for few more days.:p at the least..!!!! Adios`~`

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP