All good things come to an end!!!

>> May 10, 2009

Yet another Semester is almost over n stepping into the second yr.. With my practicals almost over and my sem exams approaching Yesterday i got my First sem results [Came out atlast after all the controversies and students strike]With luck by my side i happened to clear all my papers.I really must say luck coz after all those talking n giggling i had during the exam session without studying a word i happened to pass with a percentage of 78.4.. lucky me..i know.. Its been a time pass semester..Mostly never attended college n still i havent been notified of lack of attendance.[Again i m lucky..] A good end to the semester n hope i would do better this semester..All good things come to an end...!!!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP