Laziness Personified...

>> May 13, 2009

How much i hate myself for not getting to vote today! I am 18 n i cant vote..I know thats bad..I didn't apply for the Voters Id when my father kept telling me more than a thousand times i suppose..N i heard of the online registration very late.I heard i could vote if i had my passport for identification..I was thrilled to get to vote first time n everything was shattered in a minute when my dad told me i should register my name first.My name was not on the voters list.. :( Any way that was the fault of the election commission.They didnt register my name infact they didnt come to my place at all..I could give few more reasons to convince myself that its not my fault though it is mine..Not me exactly.I ll blame my laziness may be..May be i will get to vote next time n listen to my father when he says to do something...N one more big thing..DON'T BE LAZY ABENAYA..GROW UP..LOL!!!! Any way people please do vote..... Happy voting..N all the best to every candidate..Sply to my fav ones..May be i should tell Best of luck..lol..

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP