Growing up in life..

>> May 16, 2009

Life can be said to be like an enormous mansion,containing hundreds and hundreds of rooms.And in which each room containing fragments of our experiences and memories.We usually leave those rooms opened to remind ourselves of the good memories we shared with others.But some rooms contain so much misery,pain or desolate moments that we prefer to keep them closed and locked up.We should never forget that these rooms are also part of the mansion, and therefore part of our lives.In time,these locked rooms will directly or indirectly consume our joy and happiness gradually.What we do not know is that we hold the Master key to all rooms.Those rooms do not have to be locked up forever.Regardless of what those rooms hold inside them,it is never impossible to open them like the other rooms.If you have hurt somebody and it is the the guilt that haunts you,find the person and make it up to them.If its the other way forgive it and let that bitterness fade that will make you more specialfrom others.If its the love you lost from someone, make yourself available for greater love to find you.If you have been living in obscurity or have been intimidated by the people around you be thankful for they have made a starting point for you to start shining.So no matter what cirumstances are,it doesnt matter how many rooms we have ,but how many rooms we choose to unlock.The number of rooms left opened will determine how positive our outlook towards life is.This will then lead to living a happy and joyful life.


As i was strutting
Down a route,
I notices i had left trails
On the undried mud,
There i stood,
Retracing my engraved hardened footprints.
I found myself
Sailing in a boat
Holding a compass
Which does not point north.
As it led me further,
I realised
I was digging deep into the soil
With the treasure in my hands,
There i observed,
Predators do not always
Feed on prey
But also on their own kind.
As i continued,
I realised I did not
Belong there anymore
But somewhere else,
So i chose the path
Which led me through
The unexplored and unchartered route
There i am,
I had grown up.



Ps: Belated mothers day wishes to all the wonderful moms out there and of course to my mom also..

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP