Gud Bye to ALL INGS-MessagING,BrowsING,TalkING,IMING..

>> August 31, 2008

The time i am writing this post is 4.30 am.I am mentioning this for a reason.Just an hour ago i just opened my laptop started browsing and logged into messanger.The minute i logged there were four to five windows popping up.All said the same word of welcome-- HYE,HI,HALO,HEY.. continuing with all of them.I texted my friend.Usually i do this late night phone talks which i always enjoyed.When i dont talk i text or IM or browse.While just going through websites i found something which caught my eye.While i was reading my dad knocked and ask me to sleep early.This is always his routine dailouge as a good child i always tell yes.I don't really sleep early.My bed time is usually after 1 sometimes does extend till early morning.Back to the article which i was reading.I m writing this post because of the article.I ll come to what the article says.It was mainly for teens who stay awake the night doing the same things as me.It just says how this technology stuff spoils the sleep.There were days where people had bad opinions or call names when they came home after it was dark.ie after 6 or 7.Then slowly it changed to 9 and 10.Now people are hi-fi and are called freaks or be popular only if they don't sleep at night, come home late.Specialy adolescent who like to tell 'I m freaky,I m so this Hi-Fi gal,I m modern--ish.." spend the nights like me.[Doesn't mean i am all that..:p] That article struck me like lightening.My parents have been telling me these for years.Still i found that late night phone talks were better than the morning sunrise.Its not that i am planning to change my routine because i read this article.Most of the days last week i had to get up early inspite of staying awake the whole night and the whole day i had some or the other work so i couldn't even get a nap.Ended up a non lazy day.I kind off liked that feeling.Getting up early i was able to finish most of the things i wanted too.I ran out of work and got bored and wanted to do something rather than sleeping.I got time clean my room and do most of the things which i wanted to do.Either i didnt find time or was lazy.But waking up early i found this new girl in me where i didn't want to be lazy.Atleast i wanted to have that good feeling.Still i couldn't make that early bird practise regularly.That article i read atleast made me remember the good feeling which i want to bring up.And i want to write this because there are people who are like me.I feel this is also kinda FrEaKiSh!! lol.. My resolution for the rest of this month Early bed early rise.. ALL INGS Are going to miss me Except SLEEPING.. I think i have missed enough of it.. Good Night!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP