Paying fine teaches lessons

>> September 01, 2008

A day with a good start ended with disappointment.Well it was my fault though.I went to Landmark book store along with a friend of mine in search of calligraphy books and landed paying fine to the traffic police even before i went.I didn't have a license,No helmet,Wrong route.. A perfect end.Guess i was lucky today the policeman was kind enough to let me go with a fine of 100 bucks.Thanks to him.If he had pressed charges for all the three i would never would have ended up buying the books.That was a narrow escape.When i came home and told my father about it i had hell lot of dialouges waiting which i knew even before he said.First thing Past three years my father is pressing me to take a license which i have not even listened.Now i get caught i m not allowed to drive anymore without a license..That puts me off.Planning to get a Learners license this week so i could apply for original license.Some times payings fines do teach lesson which i regret later.

2 comments:

Bhargavi September 10, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

I've been riding without a license for a really long time now.. the only time i've paid is when i got into a one-way... as long as u steer clear of gross traffic violations, you'll never get caught..and very nice montage of pics on your blog ..

Abenaya September 11, 2008 at 3:16 AM  

thankz... well any way i m not allowed to drive until i get a license..lol

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP