My Birthday!

>> August 17, 2008

After a long time turned to the side of blogging again..I want to dump more i guess..

Lets start of 14th august.. My birthday.. An excited day an awaiting day of the year..i hve turned 19..The past 18 years i have always looked forward for this day.Its fun and always excited..I expect lots of gifts..And always i wanted to have fun and only fun.And pretty much it always end up like what i expect.This birthday was never exciting like the rest.The point here is it should be because i got lots of gifts more than the previous ones and most importantly i was with the people i loved truly however they were.I never had people like that before.It started off with crying and most importantly this birthday was the only one i had experienced all the emotions i have ever known.Frustration,Hatred,Surprise,Angry,Sad,Happy..what ever i have known..except excitement which i always had..Lately trying to find out the reason i have failed.Like all ends well it was quite ok.But i found it the unluckiest days of all.I had a special dinner planned and to start of i ruined it by forgetting quite a fewthings.Then an accident..Then a bad news..everything right in front of me spoiling the whole dinner plan which was to be fun.I did have fun.Not real fun.The whole night i was guilty and blamed myself being an unlucky charm for the people with me.I did get gifts which cheered me up here and there.How i wish it could be the best of birthdays..All dreams never come true...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP