Scribblings

>> January 17, 2009

I was literally hating her today morning and now i love her again...Thats her specialty and my weirdness..lol.. I know ppl cant understand whom i am referring to ..Its better that way..After a long time i went to the beach today and it was awesome..Usually Me Suzy and Nish hang out It is our regular meeting whenever suzy comes down to town..We plan it about two days before and have loads of fun..Today it was different..Suzy wanted us both to meet her new BF..I hated him.. i am sorry suzy..u deserve better.. He was like totally hugging her and all that in public which i hated.. Anyways by the time she was romancing with her new bf , me and nish caught up on who was dating whom and all the lost talk we left..It was awesome..She also hated suzys bf so we were gossiping and forgot the time totally... I realised how much i missed her.. I totally did miss her a lot.. Wish it was those old days again...We were totally bitching about boys,rlationships and the gals we hate..I couldn find the moon today and the tides were exceptionally high.It was gud watching the sunset..I have been to the beach manytimes..I am like always tell ppl how they wud like to cum to the bech with their guys and which i hated..It was too cold and the tides high..Beautiful sunset.I really wished i want a bf who i would sit with hold his hands,talk and talk and enjoy every moment..How I wish i reallie had a bf... lol..May be in dreams.. It was fun today..I got a new wallet..and eyeliner...I was searching for this MAC eyeliner and atlast found it today.. Me and Nish got one while we waited for suzy..Suzy was the one who planned this but she never got time to spend with us.. May be it wud be a better one next time.. Hope so..I missed u Nish.. I am so sorry.. Luv ya alwayzzzzzzzzzzz....

P.S: Nish is going to be single again..whoa..I got back my old friend..

2 comments:

Nisha Devadas February 18, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

wonderful blog.. felt like reading my own thoughts.. anyways may i know whom u hated first:)

Nisha Devadas February 18, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

awesome.. felt like reading my own thoughts on screen.. and... may i know whom u hated first??? :)

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP