BlAh BlAh..

>> January 05, 2009

All most all my main exams are over.. Still 4 more to go.. Coll is really fun these days.I always loved spending time in my room than anywhere else.But now i started loving coll..Its fun and lively and i forget everything about life when i am there.now its about enough of college.. I have been trying to keep up few of my newyear resolutions and almost a week is over and guess i am doing it better.First time i have kept a resolution so long..hehe guess i am growing up.lolz. Me and nisha had a long hearty talk after a long time where we both laughed and was good.We have had difference of opinions in the recent times and this was somehow making up for the lost time. I had been saving up money to get a new ipod and today my dad came and got a good catch of my savings.Once again should start over.Well i had so many plans for that money wanted to get new skirts,ipod touch,external harddrive and headphones.All of these are not possible for sure.Now not even one is possible.Anyways he needed it for some emergency so its ok..Theres always a next time. Guess the next post wil be after 10th..So cya..ADIOS..

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP