Coffee Day Meet...

>> January 12, 2009

Today was so much fun.. Went to CCD Nugambakkam..And a great thing happened..Met an old friend of mine.. I kept talking to him that i almost forgot the friends i came with. lol sorry guys.. Well we had lot to catch up with and i couldn eat my brownies [:(] Anyway i am so happy that i met him.. He got me a cute ring from a near by boutique..He was kinda dumb lyk me when we were friends.lol thatsy we were friends maybe.. He looked so cute now that i really wanted to keep talking to him..hehe.. He took me home and i got a chance to meet his parents.They were lovely.His mom gave me 1000 bucks..lol..Traditional kumkum and all that.Anyway it was a nice day.And CCD is becoming worse..They dont have anything that is listed on the menu these days.Anything u ask is not available..

1 comments:

Unknown January 17, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

chellam aapa di unala ippadi aalam mudi u du da

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP