College life..

>> September 17, 2008

I feel like its long since i wrote.. too many to pen down.. this week my college life had begun.. the real one.. [those who know me know the meaning of this] lol...two days of college n i think i started liking the college.. full of north indian students.. i met few interesting people the very first day..n more over i learned to travel by train.. my transport to college is tiresome..but enjoyable..i hope to ve a gud beginning to my life here.. n yeah ragging i forgot to mention that.. i have seen ragging in movies and read..Now was my time to experience.. None of my college seniors know to rag.. They just simply do that for namesake and to show that they are seniors.. Anyway whatever it is .. i like the atmosphere n four more years of the same..hope i enjoy it.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP