People Always Leave...

>> November 04, 2008

I dont know how to tell or how to express the state of my mind for the past one week. It has the fears of future. What will happen to me in the coming days. My Heart beats are uncountable. Full tension prevails even in sleep. I have a continuous shivering in my hands. I stand or sit for a long time without doing anything. I am not able to eat properly. Whenever I see any movie or hear any song I relate it with what going on. No peace of mind. Huge responsibility on my head. Chained dissappointments, feeling alone. My state of responses to others are only irritated version. I often think No one should have such a tension. I feel like I have lost my strengths and powers.I saw a picture saying "People always leave" in my mobile.. I knew the reasons behind all my actions..Why do people have to be self centered and just use others?Why do they have to hurt others in their process of being selfish?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP