>> November 19, 2008

I am: What I choose to be at any given point in time. A living bundle of contradictions
I think: i am a loser
I know: i am going to regret writing this post
I want:to sleep @ the moment
I have: nothing useful to while away the time
I wish:i never existed
I hate: myself
I miss: a lot @ the moment
I fear: words
I feel: bored
I hear: my voice asking questions
I smell: nothing at the moment
I crave: any nice dessert
I search: for answers to life’s questions and confusions
I wonder: at the futility of social institutions and societal norms.
I regret: what i did
I love: the person i miss this moment badly but never will realize that i love...
I am not: what i sound like or look like
I dance:when i am alone and happy
I sing:sometimes
I cry: very often.
I don't always: love myself.
I fight: for the sheer pleasure of it/ when I'm wronged/when I'm right
I write: when the mood strikes
I win: whenever I try. But the point is I hardly ever try.
I lose: my patience easily.
I never: like to betray someone.
I always: make sure I keep my word.
I confuse: myself. And sometimes ppl around me too.
I listen: when people talk about things that matter to them, despite the short attention span.
I can usually be found: dreaming away to glory
I need: my space, conversation and fodder for my thoughts.
I am happy about: everything I have. Yet I need more.
I imagine: that i could rectify one mistake which i will regret life long

Since the tag was stolen i tag everybody reading this..

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP