Happy Bday Lessssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

>> July 13, 2009

After a long tym i m posting thats coz its nish's bday today..I m happy that she is my best friend on earth wateva happens..Happy Bday nish!!! i love you so much!! Ur the best thing ever happened to me who ll stay ever with me.I don't even remeber how *we got to b frends may b thatsy we r still together..I owe it to the science project we did to together that made us close. though i dont talk to her much nor text her she is always my best.Being a friend is not about just sharing a joke,a conversation,or going shopping.It means sharing a honest and true part of yourself which she always did.I promise her i ll always b there for her the same way.Many more happy returns of the day.its just another day of the year.But the best day of the year.A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams.

Happy birthday once again sweety!!!! i love you so much!!!! Muaaaaahhh!!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP