Its alright..I am alive and i am back..

>> March 10, 2009

Its been along time.For a few known reasons and few unknown reason i didnt blog.And lately i havent been myself.Acting kinda strange and i dont seem to be doing my daily routines or do my interests in certain things is not the same.Believe it or not i dont like chocolates these days. Here for the days i missed certain updates which i remember and want to put it down.Meet n Greet!!! Wondering what it is? Is the event management company i started.Well its kinda we started.Nisha and me.It was fun doing it with her though we didnt do much just the visiting cards,portfolio,letter head and stuff.We designed a logo for our company.Already posted it. Just waiting for our first client.Hope everything turns fine.I had my first internal exams for this semester.I am disappointed with myself for what i have written. A crap paper is what i have done.Thoroughly disturbed and lack concentration[Atleast thats what i have been saying to myself for not doing the things i should be doing.].College is turning out a night mare.I have a lack of attendance.Dunno how??Confused and dazed seriously i have some trouble.Yet my previous sem results are not out which is putting me into a more tensed state along with whatever i am experiencing already.Heard my college culturals is this weekend.Just before the internal exams one of my friends left this world in cowardly act which no one expected from him.Seeing him as a person who can stand up for his own faults and always a brave person i/we never imagined such a thing would happened.I hate him for what he did.If he had known the situation now i dont think he would have even thought about leaving all of us. The last day he atteneded college he spent that evening with me.It was a memorable day.Teasing and kidding all over the whole journey home with him,How much i had fun and giggled.Now the same train compartments where we laughed and enjoyed is just filled with mourning posters of him.Its such a disgrace.Any way he is left the world.May his soul rest in peace.Williams--- You ll always be remembered.I always wanted to watch this movie Sawpnagudu almost for two to three yrs i guess i have been searching and asking everyperson i know for this movie dvd.Finally the wait is over.One of my freinds got the dvd for me and i would be getting it in a day or two.Waiting to watch it. I dont get much time to talk to my father[since i spend most of the time alone in confusion] these days and the few mins i hardly talk to him i started pestering him to get me an ipod touch. Since i lost my ipod nano.I have been asking him almost from the day i lost the nano.Though i was patient and i could hardly be these days.There was this guy who kept talking to me about bose earphones and i hardly took any notice of it.He told me he had got it.Didnt make any impact on me.Yester day i was on the way to the college.There was a senior whom i knew in the train.I saw him listening to his ipod[where i remembered that i should go home and ask my dad to get me one] . I borrowed it from him to listen to a few songs.[Realized how much i missed an ipod and in need of one] I just was seeing the ear phones this is when i saw those letters B O S E .I thought atleast now i could check it out how it sounded.Anyway it was great.And now onw more to my shopping list. I am not getting an ipod touch without those earphones.Let God show mercy on me.lol.Hope the wait will be over soon.And yeah i forgot the oscars.I saw the live telecast in the tv bunking my college[now i know y there is a lack of attendace].It was great.Rehman and Resul -The indians -Made us proud.Congrats to all who won the oscars and sply to rehman.Worth the wait.Guess its enuff .. PERIOD. Happy holi .. have fun with colours..

5 comments:

ACP March 10, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

all the best for your company ... hope you are happy with that dvd.. and prayers for you to get that ipod soon with that head phones// happy holi too..

ACP March 10, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

welcum back..

Joel Thangabalan March 11, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Don Worry Abe, U'll get those Musical Accessories Very Soon... ;)

suresh March 21, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

u would be gettin one pretty soon..add one more to your lise..Bose ipod dock..its absolutely awesome....lolz

Abenaya April 10, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Thnkz...

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP