Need of Privacy..

>> October 03, 2008

The past week fully i had so many friends coming home specially my college friends.The first time they came home it was fun.Second time was ok.Third time was tolerable.Now its like a every day habit for them to hang out at my place and i  am getting irritated.I don't get time to do my work.No privacy.I don't hate them nor i want to complain about this and make it an issue.I don't know to handle this.And i don't understand whats bothering them if i study or not they keep telling i m studious and they don't allow me to take notes listen and do anything for that sake.Why is that i always get bored to people after some time.Any person i talk to or mingle with how much ever interesting they may be its just a week month or year..And i start complaining.. I am seriously sick of this habit of mine.Is something wrong with me?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP