Chinmayee...

>> July 27, 2008

Chinmayee sriprada..I just know her as a celebrity.I jus came across her profile in orkut n happened to see her blog link there.I started reading it yesterday and atlast finally found time just now to finish it.This girl she is just amazing.I dont know how she manages i was stunned when i read the profile and the blog.I was like ARE THERE PPL LIKE HER IN THE WORLD? i hardly had opinions on her before i started.Now that i am finished I can hardly think about anything else except her.A VJ,RJ,TRANSLATOR,SINGER-- Wat not i even saw her mentioning she could dance..I am just awestruck.I started adoring her almost.The way she just presented herself it was a goodfeeling.The way she carried out her words and presented it made them alive.I adore her for her talents.Does GOD give all the talents to a single person?May be yes sometimes.Chinmayee is one of a kind.Keep it up!Though i cant bless u for i am younger than you i can wish you still.All the best!Keep going!

P.S--Bad at spelling and grammar..sry!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP